Inventory of rubber hoses, tools, clamps etc?

Buckaroo

I’ll be soon attending the maintenance and service classes. I’m in the process of going Elsa. After this I’ll be wanting to do my much needed annual and 5 year rubber change. My ride has 750 hours on the clock (2007 CTSW). I’m planning on order all my parts and tools from CPS in kalifornia. I know the sell a model specific rubber kit for the CT line. When I called FD Arian told me to provide him with hose lengths and parts needed. CPS has the kit but I wonder how much is missing or cut too short etc. 

Question? Does anyone have a listing of those parts, sizes, tools needed, clamps, accessories etc?

Thanks is advance for the help! 

Dave

Very nice Tom! Thank You! I’m assembling as much inventory together in preparation for work after my training. I’ve got tires, tubes, brakes, sync gauges, compression gauges, spark plugs and more in preparation for the big day in Spring when things thaw out to get her in shape. ?

Yes I was getting ready to take her to Roger’s then the wife got sick. Now she’s out of annual and I’m snowed in at the field. 

I just got off the phone with Carol from Rainbow Aviation in Corning Ca. I’m seriously thinking of signing up for the 15 day class in January so I can do all the work and keep her Slsa. $3895 is cheap compared to a semester of college where you don’t learn a thing!???????

Archived