Current list of flight training centers

Arian

Hello everyone.  Please forgive me if this has already been done.  We're currently working on making our service center/dealer/flight training center map up to date and accurate.  I'm reaching out here hoping to get a list of known operating training centers around the country.  So if you, or anyone you know of, runs a flight school which uses a CT, please post it here in a reply.  I think it will also be good to have all of this in one place on this site as well.  Perhaps it can be a pinned post?  But that's up to the admin.

Please provide the contact info of your training center (address, phone, website), as well as the business name and airport identifier.  If it's an individual, then the individual's name is fine, but still need the identifier and contact info.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, FD USA said:

I updated my original post.  Please provide full contact details (address, business name, website, phone number).  Thanks!

CT sales of Southern Illinois for aircraft sales. TDB Aviation for service center and flight training.

4395 N Airport Rd   Noble, IL 62868

618-393-2967

www.flymyct.com , but the website is down at this time. My site builder and host up and disappeared on me. He also was taking care of our Airport's website.

Thanks to both of you.  You're on the map.  I want to make it clear that we're looking for anyone who provides flight training in a CT series aircraft.  If you're reading this and you just "know a guy", then please put the information here.

• 2 weeks later...

It might be a lot more effective to approach this like the FAA registrations. Organizations that want to be recognized should visit your website and fill out a form, and renew that every couple years.

I wonder if there is software out there that will do this... It's easy to make a Google map where people just drop their pins and info, but it doesn't automatically expire those pins.

Anyways, Shamrock Air services is a rotax service center, and also a flight design service center. http://www.shamrockairservices.com/

New Flyers Association is a flight training center, we have 5 CT aircraft. Support@newflyers.net or 614-459-1335. https://www.newflyers.net/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Live 4 miles S of SRQ. No airports within reasonable or even unreasonable driving distance have training in a CTLS available. At least none I know of. Anyone out there know otherwise? Anyone heard of starting a flying club with a new CTLSi at SRQ? I would buy in for up to 1/4. Nice if one member were a CFI. I’m still training.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 10:01 AM, FD USA said:

I just noticed you have us listed as "service". We don't do mx work for the public, we only do training. Maybe someday I'll start up a separate organization from the flying club so I COULD do work for the public.

Archived