Neuform 1500 Hour Extension SB TM-17-01

Runtoeat

Roger, I forgot to post the link you posted for this.  It says there will be SB TM-17-01 coming out in July, 2017.  Guess it hasn't bee published.  The only thing the current document says is to go ahead and keep using your propeller until the new SB (with the 1500 time limit extended to ??) comes out.

I had found the same thing a while ago, but was waiting for the new SB to come out. Finally wrote an email to them several weeks ago but have not received a reply. My interpretation of the advanced notice is that there are currently no time limits until the new SB is released and specifies them.

BravoFoxtrot, I kind of read it the same as you.  I'm thinking there is a time limit but Neuform is telling those who are now at the 1500 hours to not worry about it since the limit will be well beyond where they are now. This might take a call to Arian at FD USA to see if he knows anything about it.  I talked to Arian 2 days ago about the Neuform inspections and he didn't mention anything about this.

Archived