I have one foot rest left. When that one goes I can make more if there is a demand but it will take a couple of weeks. If you are interested let me know. They are $160.

If you have one left, I'll take it.  I can also provide a FEDEX label for shipping the item to me.

Randy

What year is your CT? I had sold one that needed a small modification for a newer plane. I don't know what needed to be done because the buyer said he could take care of it. It was a small change.  These were designed based on a 2010 CTLS and fits most

You can send a check to Al Downs 10121 S 8th Ave Oak Creek, WI 53154

Fedex label to aldowns10121@gmail.com

Al, I am sending you a check for $160, via FEDEX today, and that envelope will also contain a return FEDEX label for your usage.  I look forward to using your item.

Randy

How much does this weigh? I would be interested. What year was the plane that needed a modification. I have a 2011 CTLS

Never weighed it but I would guess 1.5 pounds. I think it was newer. Whatever was needed was minor. I will see if I can get more info.

I have a footrest in my 2007 CTSW that needed slight modification.  The edge of the rest plate when raised would scrape the heater vent.  I notched the upper left corner of the plate about1/4" and that took care of it.

Exactly the same with my 2004 CT2k - I notched the inside edge to clear the heater vent. But all of my non-flying passengers love this foot rest. Thanks Al.

Mike Koerner

It appears that the issue is on the older ones not the newer. Hard to tell when the change came about but I guess it is not a bid deal

I have not measured to confirm, but I think the positioning of the bearing blocks might be different on the CTSW compared tot he CTLS.

Hi...do you have any more of these foot rests...I have a 2010 CTLS...thanks Richard 239-234-5775

I don't have any now. I will keep your info and let know if I will be making them. If anybody else wants one let me know and I will make some. I need interest in about 10 in order to get them done at a reasonable cost.