2015 CTLSi - Jubilee Edition - Loaded - $149K

Adam

Offered for sale is a lightly used (~50 hours) Jubilee Edition CTLSi.    This aircraft has a Dec 2015 S/N, but was actually delivered to me in July of 2016.   It is a fully loaded CTLSi.   Dual Dynon Skyview Touch with ADSB in and out,  has the auxiliary knob panel, Skyview autopilot, transponder, Garmin 796 w XM, Garmin GTR225 com, PS Industries PM3000 Intercom so on and so forth.   The only option I didn't order was the seat belt airbags.   Tundra Gear, BRS parachute all the usual stuff...     Plane is up to date with all Rotax and Flight Design SB's.  All maint has been performed by California Power Systems "CPS" in Corona.  Cost new as configured is $179k, save $30k and take this one that is already "dialed in".   You can see more on my website, www.CoffeyAviation.com the plane is based out of Fullerton, CA  at KFUL.   I go through cars and planes like people change their shoes!  No issues or problems with this bird.  Going to buy a new plane at a different price point and need to empty my hangar first.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Routines are good and, generally, should be started over if interrupted.

I had two embarrassing experiences due to a broken routine.

One was in a CAP C-310 where I had to abort a take off from Elmendorf AFB in front of a bunch of F-15 jocks due to a pitot cover. Tower kept insisting they send out an emergency response team which I talked them out of. Hopefully the F-15's only had UHF but they could hear the towers end of the conversation.

The other was in my C-206 on taxi for take off at Anchorage Merrill Field. As I passed a flight school a student asked if I knew I had a big red tow bar on my nose wheel. Like as if I cared what color it was! I did thank her as I pulled the mixture and fessed up to ground control.

4 hours ago, sandpiper said:

The other was in my C-206 on taxi for take off at Anchorage Merrill Field. As I passed a flight school a student asked if I knew I had a big red tow bar on my nose wheel. Like as if I cared what color it was! I did thank her as I pulled the mixture and fessed up to ground control.

:)  I can see it mostly because I've seen it before more than a few times. 

I've done worse, like landing on the taxi-way at Fresno Air Terminal.  Got a clearance for an immediate intersection take-off without even asking!  

2 hours ago, Tom Baker said:

That means it shouldn't be flown over the limit, not that it can't be flown over the limit.

I knew that would not go unchallenged. We all knew that, including Adam.

You have a much better way with words than the alter ego.

16 hours ago, Adam said:

As with all Ct's, we know it can do better than 1320.

26 minutes ago, JohnnyBlackCT said:

I hate it when someone says or implies it's OK to ignore the LSA weight limits.

No where in his post does Adam say or imply "it's OK" to ignore limits.

His post merely gives recognition of the airplane capability, which we are all aware of.

3 hours ago, JohnnyBlackCT said:

I think he does.  Otherwise, this is a moot point, so why post it?   We will have to disagree on this.

SInce I am the poster, I think that makes me uniquely qualified to know what I meant when I said that.   In my mind I was thinking of the fact that there are CTLS float planes out there that are legally flown at 1430 lbs.   Nowhere in my post did I say a person should fly above LSA limits.  Perhaps my words were confusing - not my intent so let me simply restate:

"The useful load of N764AC is 466"

I'll edit my previous post so as to eliminate the confusion.

9 hours ago, JohnnyBlackCT said:

Thanks for that.  I'm glad you weren't endorsing loading the airplane above 1320 pounds.  Float plane LSA have a weight limit of 1430 pounds.

The LSA weight limit is a great topic for a separate thread - here I am just selling an airplane :-)

• 1 month later...

Archived