11th Annual CT/LSA Fly-in, Page AZ Oct 17-21

Admin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy and Bill

I see that you and Bill will be travelling west together.  I'd like to meet you at a starting point and travel with you in my CTLS.  I don't remember where Bill is located but I see you are in GA.  I'll be travelling from Richmond, VA. Do you think we can arrange something?  

Danny Arkin (Flyboss)

804-320-3424

Bill, thanks for the update on our new point of contact at the Clarion.  Hopefully Isabel will be as helpful to us as Ilisa has been for many years.  The Clarion has been a great and cooperative hotel host for us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 11:03 AM, tennesseect said:

John-Olav & Tim, I've made reservations for my brother, Kurt Carlson, and I at Clarion for Page only Wed - Sun.

Ted & Kurt Carlson

CTsw N536CT 

Nashville, TN

615-495-1445   tjcarlson@bellsouth.net

See you guys there!  I sold the Zenith 601 and bought a CTLS.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get reservations for 2 days at Ruby's and 4 days at the Clarion in Page.

I am new to the forum and new to the CT. Just purchased a 2006 SW from a friend in Idaho. Heading out there 2nd week of October to get checked out and fly it back home to Rogers AR. Will be based at KROG. I discovered the CT flyer forum while searching for general information on the type and discovered  the Page fly in which fits in with my return trip. So ..................

Looking forward to meeting other owners, and learning more about the CT. 

On 9/22/2018 at 12:05 AM, mikey70 said:

I  am new to the forum and new to the CT. Just purchased a 2006 SW from a friend in Idaho. Heading out there 2nd week of October to get checked out and fly it back home to Rogers AR. Will be based at KROG. I discovered the CT flyer forum while searching for general information on the type and discovered  the Page fly in which fits in with my return trip. So ..................

Looking forward to meeting other owners, and learning more about the CT. 

And we are looking forward to meeting you also. The Page Experience is a lot of fun. Some of the best flying anywhere.

Enjoy your CTSW and see you at Page!

Hello John Olav, Tim and fellow pilots/ group,

it is with great regreat I must cancel my attendance to the event since I don't have unlimited vacation days.  We just learned that my youngest military son will be deployed to Afganistan later this year.  My wife and I will be heading from AZ to NC for a few days to visit him and his family before his deployment.  I was really looking forward to meeting all of you and enjoying the fly in.  Please count me in for next year.  

Pete Duran

• Admin2 unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived