2006 CTSW For Sale- $64,500

Aeromut

N147CT.  Not uncrated or flown until 2011.  650 total time.  Like new clean.  TruTrak Glass EFIS, auto pilot w/altitude hold coupled to panel mounted Garmin 796 GPS.  XM weather and ADS-B in via Garmin GDL39.  KT76A with mode C.  Garmin SL40 radio. Intercom w/ music in. ELT.  Matco wheels & brakes. New high back leather seats with inflatable lumbar.  Aveo Ultra Daylite LED position/strobes.  LED landing light.  Spare parts- oil,filter, seals, hoses, ect.  5 year rubber & parachute repack due next annual (12-2018) & priced accordingly. Hangared in TN at KRVN.  May take the right Comanche for trade. (423) 358-6007.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Anticept said:

What I am curious about is why it stayed in a crate for a significant portion of its life.

Not that I'm saying that's a problem, just curious.

My guess is that it was one of the airplanes from LSA North. (I think that was their name) Back in 2006-2007 they bought 4 or 5 containers of airplanes. I think they all had the same scheme. no radios, and basic analog instruments. When they sold an airplane they would configure it to the customers specifications. I think they still had one or two left when the CTLS was introduced, which made the new CTSW's hard to sell. My first CT was one of these airplanes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I traded the CTSW today for a Grumman Tiger. It is with mixed emotions that I watched the airplane fly away. The new owner is a super guy and will make a great member of this fine organization.  I wish to express my sincere appreciation to all who have contributed to this forum with such valuable input, which I constantly relied upon. Best wishes to everyone at CTFler.

Blue Skys

Jeff Hesoun

Archived