Degree of difficulty in installing 16 rubber engine isolators?

Good Morning All !

If there are Any CTLS owners on the east coast that need service or experienced Mechanics we can Help. As An Authorized CTLS Service center we have allot of experience with them. We are also a Rotax Service and Repair center with a heavy rating. We have A&P's and IA's on Staff that can assist at any time. For More information Visit our Website. MidwestSkysports.com.

As one of the only Sling Manufactures in the USA we have allot of experience with Rotax installations and Hose removal and Replacement.

2 hours ago, FlyingMonkey said:

Nope, it's got struts...but think of all the headroom you'd gain!

I think the S-20 taildragger with a 912ULS would be more my speed. 

right, I'm not agreeing that I want a Rans, I'm agreeing that I want 145kts, tail dragger, tundra and (cantilevered wing for photos is a must)

On 3/16/2018 at 11:15 AM, MidwestSS said:

Good Morning All !

If there are Any CTLS owners on the east coast that need service or experienced Mechanics we can Help. As An Authorized CTLS Service center we have allot of experience with them. We are also a Rotax Service and Repair center with a heavy rating. We have A&P's and IA's on Staff that can assist at any time. For More information Visit our Website. MidwestSkysports.com.

As one of the only Sling Manufactures in the USA we have allot of experience with Rotax installations and Hose removal and Replacement.

I visited Midwest Skysports a couple of weeks ago.  This is a very new and clean high tech maintenance facility that is approved for Rotax heavy repair and for Flight Design and Cirrus aircraft repair, including composite repair.  Super nice custom instrument panel made here looked great on the Sling being constructed.  There was a new Rotax 912 iS in the crate waiting to be installed in the Sling.  

Archived