chute anchor points

CT2K

Wondering if someone could kindly post a few pics showing how/where the chute should be attached.

On my CT2K a new Junkers has been installed less than a year ago but installation seems a bit weird in the way that the chute is attached to the belts that go to the front of the aircraft running along windshield. Nothing is attached to main gear or anything else. I am not any technical guy by my guess is that should I have to pull the chute the aircraft would land on the tail, probably breaking the all the tail area.

Many thanks in advance.

The minimum is one bridal to the main gear bracket and the two bridals that run up front. Later on FD had 2 bridals to the rear main leg bracket. It should not just be two up front. This only two up front was an SB from FD years ago because some accidentally got installed with only the two up front and they want at least one in the rear. Just get another bridal from FD and install it. It's easy. My CTSW only came with two up front and I installed the third in the back as did others.

18 minutes ago, Roger Lee said:

The minimum is one bridal to the main gear bracket and the two bridals that run up front. Later on FD had 2 bridals to the rear main leg bracket. It should not just be two up front. This only two up front was an SB from FD years ago because some accidentally got installed with only the two up front and they want at least one in the rear. Just get another bridal from FD and install it. It's easy. My CTSW only came with two up front and I installed the third in the back as did others.

It is information like this, that sets this forum apart from others.

Thanks, to all you mechanics out there, that help us CT owners with our airplanes.

Your contributions are invaluable.

1 hour ago, Roger Lee said:

Just get another bridal from FD and install it.

Thank you indeed for your prompt reply and valuable contribution.

Is it sth easy to install? does it have to obide with ceratin rules? Can any bridal do the job or should it be one in particular that has to come from FD?

Archived