I have some extra .080 2024 T3 center panels for a CTSW and CTLS. I just did an upgrade and had extras cut. They are for a iFly 740b Air Gizmo dock and a Garmin SL40/GTX327 combo.

They were cut with a water jet. It has the original 4 corner holes, and I added 4 extra holes on each side to attach the rails. The only issue when I put things together was a little tight clearance by the bottom rail screw and the screw holding the radio tray in.

If you want one they are $25 plus shipping.

11 hours ago, Tom Baker said:

I have some extra .080 2024 T3 center panels for a CTSW and CTLS. I just did an upgrade and had extras cut. They are for a iFly 740b Air Gizmo dock and a Garmin SL40/GTX327 combo.

They were cut with a water jet. It has the original 4 corner holes, and I added 4 extra holes on each side to attach the rails. The only issue when I put things together was a little tight clearance by the bottom rail screw and the screw holding the radio tray in.

If you want one they are $25 plus shipping.

I would like one.

It is going to be Monday before I can ship. I need to decide on whether it will be OK in a cardboard envelope, or if it needs a box. I will send Priority Mail. If you want one send me a PM with your shipping address.

Tom, are these already cut internally for the iFly dock and the radio & transponder, or just cut panel "blanks"?  Do you have a picture of one as you are aelling them?

If they are drop in install for the iFly upgrade, I'm definitely interested.