CTSW Weight & Balance

Steve

Does anyone have an excel spread sheet for the CTSW Weight & Balance and Equipment List that is similar to the one in the manual?  If so, could you please email me a copy?

The CTSW Weight & Balance and Equipment List that is with the plane I’m working on is in inches and pounds, if you have a spread sheet set up for inches and pounds I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Steven Kindell

Slkindell@gmail.com

Light Sport Services

815-721-4700

This is an interactive spreadsheet which I made up and posted a few years ago.  You can insert data in yellow boxes with results shown at bottom.  It works well for me but read the directions and use at your own risk.   Some of the cells are locked.  If you want to change weight of your aircraft, for instance, go to "Review" tab and unlock the worksheet.  Most sheets I've seen don't account for the large cargo weight (50lb. per side) which the CTSW is capable of carrying.  I've put this into the spreadsheet.  As I recall playing with this sheet, I believe the only condition where the CTSW is out of limit for C.G. is when cargo is loaded and fuel is allowed to go below 9 gallons.

Doug, you can modify this spreadsheet for the CTLS if you know your way around MS Excel.

N9922Z W&B worksheet_170625.xlsx

On 5/25/2018 at 6:27 AM, Runtoeat said:

This is an interactive spreadsheet which I made up and posted a few years ago.  You can insert data in yellow boxes with results shown at bottom.  It works well for me but read the directions and use at your own risk.   Some of the cells are locked.  If you want to change weight of your aircraft, for instance, go to "Review" tab and unlock the worksheet.  Most sheets I've seen don't account for the large cargo weight (50lb. per side) which the CTSW is capable of carrying.  I've put this into the spreadsheet.  As I recall playing with this sheet, I believe the only condition where the CTSW is out of limit for C.G. is when cargo is loaded and fuel is allowed to go below 9 gallons.

Doug, you can modify this spreadsheet for the CTLS if you know your way around MS Excel.

N9922Z W&B worksheet_170625.xlsx

I have this and it is excellent for calculating W & B for a flight. I use it all the time. Thanks.

what I would be interested in is a spreadsheet for the W&B and equipment list for the onboard aircraft records. Having changed some of the avionics recently, I would like to have a nicer printed copy of this info. Arian sent me a sheet and the equipment list is okay, but the W&B doesn’t seem correct in its calculations.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived