Purchasing Replacement Parts for CTSW

Runtoeat

I am interested in finding a source for replacement major parts such as landing gear legs, front struts, engine mounts, etc.  I recall reading that AeroJones USA is now being managed by John Hurst and this organization might now be supplying replacement parts for CTSW and CTLS?

Thanks Eric.  Wasn't aware FD had spare parts and is posting this parts list.  I'll call Arian.  Still wondering about AeroJones?  If anyone has any knowledge on what, if any, roll they might have regarding servicing and/or selling FD parts/aircraft, please let us know.

Hi Roger.  If you're back home let me know.  I'd like to give you a call.  Is there a "AeroJones Americas" organization?  The AeroJones situation is kind of mysterious to me.  Not much info on the web when Googled. 

2 hours ago, Runtoeat said:

Hi Roger.  If you're back home let me know.  I'd like to give you a call.  Is there a "AeroJones Americas" organization?  The AeroJones situation is kind of mysterious to me.  Not much info on the web when Googled. 

I was under the impression that AJ is handling parts and support for Asia and Europe (at least until the new German FD is up abd running), and FDUSA handles US support and parts.

Anybody know if this is right, or way off?

The last news I can find on AeroJones is from March of this year. I think they were to handle Asia, Australia, and New Zeeland.

Germany or the Ukraine were going to supply for Europe and North America. While AeroJones did have a license agreement to build aircraft I am not certain if they ever went through with purchasing assets during the re-organization. 

Dick

i have a pair of wheel pants for a 2006 Ctsw if your interested. They are primed and ready for paint, they also have washers bonded into the attachment holes making them more robust as they are prone to wollow out.

chris

On 6/28/2018 at 7:56 AM, mocfly said:

Dick

i have a pair of wheel pants for a 2006 Ctsw if your interested. They are primed and ready for paint, they also have washers bonded into the attachment holes making them more robust as they are prone to wollow out.

chris

How much are you asking for these?

Chris, thanks for the post.  I'm set with my wheel pants on my CTSW.  Having the steel washers bonded into the pant is really good.  I threw away the rubber washers and have repaired my pants and now use just steel washers which I formed into a bowl shape to fit the surface of my pants.  Using two washers, one inside the pant and the other outside to "sandwich" the pant has solved the wear at the bolt attachment.  Don't know why i didn't consider bonding the washers to the pant.  This is really the way to do it.

3 hours ago, Runtoeat said:

Chris, thanks for the post.  I'm set with my wheel pants on my CTSW.  Having the steel washers bonded into the pant is really good.  I threw away the rubber washers and have repaired my pants and now use just steel washers which I formed into a bowl shape to fit the surface of my pants.  Using two washers, one inside the pant and the other outside to "sandwich" the pant has solved the wear at the bolt attachment.  Don't know why i didn't consider bonding the washers to the pant.  This is really the way to do it.

Same application, but I use oversize fender washers. They spread out the load coverage, on both sides of the outboard side of the fairing.

Archived