2010 CTLS For Sale

David Ober

ad:  https://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manager/listing.php?id=1052557

Contact: Contact Tom Gutmann - AIRTIME AVIATION, Broker - located Tulsa, OK USA • Telephone: 918-625-5442

Airframe

385 Hours Total Time
Always Hangared
No Damage History

Engine(s)

Rotax 912-ULS2
385 Hours since New

Prop Specs

Neuform Three Bladed Propeller
385 Hours since New

Avionics/Radios

Dual 10” Skyview 1000s with 15.2 upgrade and ADS-B In
696 Garmin GPS with Garmin GDL 39 ADS-B in – Software and Map updated April 2018
Garmin SL-40 Comm
Garmin GTX 335 Transponder installed December 2017 with ADS-B Out – 2020 Compliant
Tru Trak
Digiflight II Autopilot
PS Engineering PM3000 Intercom
XM Weather and Audio

Exterior

White w/Grey, Blue & Maroon Stripes

Like New

Excellent Glass

Year Painted

Interior

Gray and Black Interior
Very Clean
Black Leather Seats Adjustable with Lumbar air supports.
4 Point Seat Belts
Storage in floor and baggage behind seats

Additional Equipment

LED Beacon light
LED Position Lights
LED Landing light
Interior Lights
BRS Airplane Parachute
RAM IPad mounts on both sides of the “Mushroom” with 1 Ipad Holder

2 sets of Bose AHX-04 Noise Cancelling Headsets

Dynon Wi-Fi adapters installed in both units

Spare Dressler Tire and inner tube

Inspection Status

Last Annual Inspection August 2017

BRS Parachute Repack Completed Sept. – Next repack due Sept. 2022

Hello everyone!  Been a reader for a couple of months, and just signed up for an account.  I actually ran across this listing doing some research for a different CTLS, and instantly knew I wanted this one.  I have been doing a lot of research on the CTLS (quite a bit has come from this forum), and have decided to jump on this offer.  I have contacted Tom (Sr. and Jr.) and both were extremely helpful.  Hope I will be able to make a deal on this beauty!  If this goes through, this will be my first aircraft purchase, and I look forward to joining the CT family!

Gee

14 hours ago, garrettgee2001 said:

Hello everyone!  Been a reader for a couple of months, and just signed up for an account.  I actually ran across this listing doing some research for a different CTLS, and instantly knew I wanted this one.  I have been doing a lot of research on the CTLS (quite a bit has come from this forum), and have decided to jump on this offer.  I have contacted Tom (Sr. and Jr.) and both were extremely helpful.  Hope I will be able to make a deal on this beauty!  If this goes through, this will be my first aircraft purchase, and I look forward to joining the CT family!

Gee

Good luck!  Where in MS do you live? 

Just an update, I drove out and looked at the airplane in Tulsa yesterday.  Very pleased with it overall.  Placed the deposit down, now just waiting on all of the paperwork with the finance company!  Hopefully I will be bringing it home either next weekend or the following!  Very excited!

5 minutes ago, garrettgee2001 said:

Just an update, I drove out and looked at the airplane in Tulsa yesterday.  Very pleased with it overall.  Placed the deposit down, now just waiting on all of the paperwork with the finance company!  Hopefully I will be bringing it home either next weekend or the following!  Very excited!

Awesome, congrats!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 10:59 PM, ZZ Top said:

Garett, 

Any update on your purchase?

I did end up buying this airplane, and have loved it so far.  I have had it about 2 weeks, I have put about 8 hours on it so far. This hurricane put a damper on my flying though, because it has caused some low clouds for the last several days here. I have spent the days working on a fueling solution, since my first attempt did not go all that well, but I think I have something figured out. Overall, I am very happy with the performance and especially with the operating costs. Fits my needs very well.

Gee

Archived