A couple questions

Ben2k9

Anyone know where could I get replacement springs for the small sliding windows?  Also is there some sort of lubricant that could be applied to help the windows slide a little better?  

I keep having to add a little air to one tire every few weeks. Would it be a bad idea to add a little green slime or something like that to seal up whatever is allowing air to escape?   

1 hour ago, Roger Lee said:

I'm sure that would work. You can buy regular silicone paste at Ace Aviation. I use the same thing on the door locking pins. Keeps the pins and the fuselage from excessive wear and makes the door work much smoother.

Are you talking about the actual lock on the doors?  Or somewhere else?  I might as well grease any and all areas that would benefit from this stuff. 

On 8/6/2018 at 12:17 AM, Roger Lee said:

I use a tad of silicone paste on the rails. This keeps the plastic from grinding itself down. makes them slide smoothly without any wear. I have been doing this for 11 years and has worked well.

Is that food grade? . . :giggle-3307:

9 hours ago, Ben2k9 said:

Are you talking about the actual lock on the doors?  Or somewhere else?  I might as well grease any and all areas that would benefit from this stuff. 

He is talking about the 3 pins that engage the door frame when you close and latch the door.

Archived