Sign in to follow this  
Tom Baker

Uavionix Tailbeacon

A question for the group. Would it be worth the trouble to design a modification to allow mounting of this, https://uavionix.com/products/tailbeacon/ , to be installed on the CT? It would require some composite work and painting. It would require a different kit for both the CTSW and CTLS.

As a side note for the earlier CTLS's you could also add the tail bumper block at the same time.

Bill, I am not certain. I was basing it partly on what Al said in the adsb post. It might be easier to make it work on the CTSW. I was basing it on what Al said about the CTLS in the "adsb" post.

CTLSi 413L  is equipped with 10 inch sky view.  it has been fItted with Dynon 2020 unit that cost $609.00, just plugs in, mounted easy, and works  well.  CTLS 413F also it being fitted with same Dynon 2020 unit after the 10 inch display returns from Washington.  A couple of weeks ago it failed to boot up and has been sent off for repair. ADSB Unit is not very big or heavy.  Log book entry required as well as professional install.

Waiting for TSO on Uavionix tail unit for both Cessna’s.

See some of you folks at Page next month🙂. Farmer

• Like 1