Passenger Foot Rest

Leathers

• 4 weeks later...

I will commit to buying one.  My oldest is Special Needs and I cannot take the risk that he will suddenly touch the pedals while landing for example... For me, it isn't a convenience, it is a real need.  I took a photo of one made out of pvc pipes the other day (Jossi made it... very cool)… however, I saw your model and although heavier, it is a full pedal cover which is safer for our family.  Thank you, Andrew

8 hours ago, Al Downs said:

I have made some in the past but none in  stock right now. If this post creates some interest I could make some more. One at a  time is not good and making a bunch to  sit around without selling isn't either. We will see what happens.

Al,

If you decide to make a bunch of them, count me in too.

I believe it is. I do know that there can be a slight difference to some set ups. The only thing that was a little different was that the left side needed to be trimmed a little for one that I sold last run. Not a big deal. I think it needed to increase the clearance for the heat diffuser.

I have decided to make 6 of these that will  be ready in late January. If more  are needed I will  make more but right now only three have indicated  they want  one. Make sure if you want  one that you post on this thread and I will make what is needed. They are $160 plus shipping

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news. The place I had making these has doubled the price so I got a price from someone else it was more than 3 times the cost of the first run. It puts them in the not worth the cost category. I will see if I can get a better price but for now I will not be doing them. Sorry

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...