Tires/tubes

Ben2k9

27 minutes ago, Tom Baker said:

Bill, do they carry the smaller 4.00x6 tires?

I don’t think so. When I inquired about my 6.00x6, I recall him saying that. That is a drawback for sure.

It has been a couple of years since I talked to them, so by now, maybe they started carrying them. I would give them a call.

6 hours ago, WmInce said:

I don’t think so. When I inquired about my 6.00x6, I recall him saying that. That is a drawback for sure.

It has been a couple of years since I talked to them, so by now, maybe they started carrying them. I would give them a call.

The smaller 4.00x6 tire that most CT owners use is a Aero Classic tire. I believe Aero Classic is Desser owned manufacturing company. I find that going direct to the source is normally less expensive that buying through a middle man.

On 11/23/2018 at 1:40 PM, Roger Lee said:

Get T-87 (90 degree) stems. Get the heavy duty butyl tubes.  If you have 6.00-6 tires get the Monster Tread tire 6 ply. No 8 ply.

If you have the 4.00-6 tires make therm 6 ply.

Got a part number or something for that tube?  I looked around the desser site but wasn’t sure how to find it. 

14 hours ago, Ben2k9 said:

Got a part number or something for that tube?  I looked around the desser site but wasn’t sure how to find it. 

For the 4.00-6 tires, search for tube size 13/500-6.  You’ll find both the heavy duty and regular tubes.  Pick the HD. 

• 6 months later...