Wanted to buy CTLS

JGray

46 minutes ago, JGray said:

Thanks Tom. Do they plan on listing it on here or one of the other classified sites do you know? Or is there any way to get ahold of the school directly to possibly save them the hassle? 

I suggested they join this site. You might try contacting the school. I am not sure what rules they will have to follow in regards to the sale.

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread, I closed a deal on a 2012 LS with Clamar 1400 Amphibs yesterday. Can't wait to get my training done, decided on the full PPL. Now just an avionics upgrade.

See you in the sky fellas!

Thanks again, 

Jon

14 hours ago, JGray said:

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread, I closed a deal on a 2012 LS with Clamar 1400 Amphibs yesterday. Can't wait to get my training done, decided on the full PPL. Now just an avionics upgrade.

See you in the sky fellas!

Thanks again, 

Jon

Congrats! Have you checked on the price of insurance for a float LSA? Dennis Long has "sold" and A22 on floats 3 times and each time the buyer backed out when they found out the price of float insurance.

Thanks! Yes I did, as it sits with me having no hours this is the quote I received through Falcon (going to get more quotes too):

$2586 Plane only $85k hull value (year)

$3334 (Plane with floats installed $125k total value)

Reviewing some quotes posted on the forum, I expect once I get my PPL and log some hours that this will come down 25%-35%.

Does anyone have suggestions on where else to get some quotes and/or would like to share their hours, current rates, and current providers?

• 1 month later...