Mactan Cebu to Sicogon Is

cdarza

Maybe if we all got together, bought an old derelict freighter, put a level deck and a weather station on it, and parked it half way to Hawaii...

I think that would open up the rest of the world to us… Hawaii, the South Pacific, the Philippines, New Zealand, Australia, and beyond…

And Cdarza could visit us here.

Mike Koerner

On 2/11/2019 at 2:06 AM, Mike Koerner said:

Maybe if we all got together, bought an old derelict freighter, put a level deck and a weather station on it, and parked it half way to Hawaii...

I think we might need two of them...it's 2471 miles from the closst point on the US West Coast to Hawaii, about 2.5 times the CT's range.  With two we could do it without modding the CTs, with a single "carrier" we could make the trip with additional fuel installed.  In any case, I like where you're going with this! 

Is there a tailhook LoA?  🤪

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2019 at 11:27 PM, Andy A said:

Were you able to fit the kite board in the baggage compartment or did you have to put it in the copilot's seat?  Looks like you know how to have a good time!

Late reply -     All fit in the baggage -  Gotta love the CT ... loads of space and more so, fantastic that the board which is quite long also fit.  

• 1 month later...