Potential new buyer needs some assistance

Trip

Is there someone here with say 5 years of CTLS ownership that wouldn’t mind a 15-20 minute phone conversation to help me with some ownership questions?     It would be especially helpful if you have a decent amount of XC time.   

Thanks in advance.   

Can't say that I have been a long time owner (6 months), but I am more than open to helping if I can.  I have put about 50 hours on my airplane, of which 40 hours of it was XC.  Just PM me if you don't hear from anyone else.  I may not be a huge wealth of information, but I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.

I would say to PM me but Roger knows almost as much as I do.:giggle-3307: That's why I frequently call him - I just want to see if he knows the answer.:thinking-1376:I haven't stumped him yet!

Seriously though, Roger has always been my go to guy for answers. But, if you just want to talk about my 12 years of ownership then PM your number. 

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:20 PM, Trip said:

Is there someone here with say 5 years of CTLS ownership that wouldn’t mind a 15-20 minute phone conversation to help me with some ownership questions?     It would be especially helpful if you have a decent amount of XC time.   

Thanks in advance.   

Welcome to call me as well.  10 year CT owner and instructor.

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2019 at 9:03 PM, coppercity said:

Welcome to call me as well.  10 year CT owner and instructor.

Hey Eric.  I tried to text you but it didn’t go through.   I’m at 205-239-6980.   Didn’t know when a good time to call would be.   

Trip

Archived