Sold: Stratus 2S for sale

Garrett Gee

I have a stratus 2S for sale if anyone is interested.  It works well, and has some cosmetic wear and tear, but functions well.  Comes with original case, charger, cable, and window suction mount.  Asking $250 for it, plus shipping.  I think I still have the original box as well.  Offering it here for $50 less than what I want for it, before I offer it on facebook or ebay.  PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Update: Sold

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

Hi! Does the 2s receive on both frequencies?   Is any wiring or antenna required to work with Foreflight on my iPad?    How long does the battery go between charges?   How well does it receive using the window mount?  Thanks,Ted Carlson in Tennessee.

22 minutes ago, tennesseect said:

Hi! Does the 2s receive on both frequencies?   Is any wiring or antenna required to work with Foreflight on my iPad?    How long does the battery go between charges?   How well does it receive using the window mount?  Thanks,Ted Carlson in Tennessee.

The 2S does receive on both frequencies, meaning it can get ADS-B traffic, as well as UAT traffic and weather.  There is no wiring involved, and I have not used an external antenna, and have never had any issues with it.  I don't know how long the battery life is, but I have gone on a 4 hour flight with it, and the battery was still around 20%.  It can charge and be used at the same time, so if you have a charge port (USB), it can charge while being used.  I have never had reception issues using the window mount.  The closest ADS-B tower is about 40 miles from me, and I typically start receiving weather from it at around 1500 feet using the window mount in a 172 and a Diamond DA42.

Here is a link to the specs.

https://appareo.com/store/product/stratus-2s-refurbished/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived