CTSW wanted

Got a 2006 coming up for sale soon.  Its in our hanger getting parachute and rocket done, along with ADSB in/out. Dynon D100/120, 696, autopilot,  hose change was done last year.  Has about 400hrs.  Not sure what the owner wants to sell it for yet but can keep you posted.  

Glad you are okay!

18 hours ago, coppercity said:

Got a 2006 coming up for sale soon.  Its in our hanger getting parachute and rocket done, along with ADSB in/out. Dynon D100/120, 696, autopilot,  hose change was done last year.  Has about 400hrs.  Not sure what the owner wants to sell it for yet but can keep you posted.  

Glad you are okay!

thanks Eric

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 2006 CTSW for sale.  One owner, NDH, Always hangared,  Fresh annual, 2000 TBO upgrade, Full instrument pkg, New rubber replacement, Fresh chute repack and new missile, Compression 86/87 all cylinders, 411 hrs TT

if interested call Cathy Corey (502) 558-4980

11 hours ago, NC Bill said:

Had them done at a local trophy shop. The white you see is etching NOT labels.

Pricey at just under $1k

Can you tell us more about the process? Did you have to make up a pdf for the shop to use as a guide or did they just copy from the existing markings? Does it seem scratch resistant? What is the black? Powder coating?

Beautiful! Now you have me thinking. 

Kent

I don't recall the details of the process, but I could have anything appear on that surface. So I roughly sketched it out.

It was done by the shop while I was having avionics upgrades done to the plane. Lucky it turned out so well despite my lack of supervision. (Sort of "this is sort of what I want, can you make it happen? OK then do it.)

The invoice had no detail other than amount due. I was initially surprised come have come to believe it was well worth it.

My aluminum got all marred up with the initial avionics upgrades so I never had a clean looking panel.  I'll be quite happy when my new/used CTSW arrives because it looks pristine and I get a reprise after I beat up my first SW so badly.

The black is very nice but maybe not worth the bucks

I have thought about remaking the panels out of something like this:

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=CF002&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CF002&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI67SV2o6K4gIVirjACh2dTAHfEAQYAiABEgKHAfD_BwE

image.png.47e75d08275241a9645acf7a99cfaa12.png

Pricey, and would still need labels, But i bet its lighter than factory,