New revenue model or is this site infected?

Ed Cesnalis

If for any reason my computer runs a bit slower than normal I run CCleaner (free download) and clean all history & cookies from begining of time ( it won't hurt your passwords). I also run Malware Bytes and Rouge Killer once every two weeks. I never have computer problems or any malware.  These items keep my computer fast and clean. Learned these easy and simple tricks from CT4Me.  If you've never used a cleaner then you probably have thousands of cookies and trackers on your computer. I let Microsoft Essentials and Malware Bytes run in the background all the time for security.

p.s.

I never ever open any email or attachment if I don't know what it is or did not go personally looking for something on a secure site. Opening an attachment gives your computer permission to allow whatever is in the attachment access to your computer. Now days Ransom Ware is a major issue and you could lose everything on your system.