New Student - Possibility of purchasing a POH?

Animosity2k

New student here learning in a 2012 CTLS. I am looking to see if anyone knows where I can buy a factory print version of the POH. I do not want to print it out in PDF but prefer to purchase a OEM or like OEM menual, is this possible? E-mailed FD a week back and never heard back. 

As far as the checklist I was able to obtain that from an online shop.

Thanks in advance. 

I queried Flight Design about this, after I water-soaked my original POH washing the plane.

Short answer...they couldn't provide one, but gave me one in PDF form.  I took the color printouts to Fedex Office, and had them laminate and spiral bind it.  It turned out beautifully, although it was pricey.  About $75 as I recall, printing on both sides

Andy

• 8 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, andyb said:

I queried Flight Design about this, after I water-soaked my original POH washing the plane.

Short answer...they couldn't provide one, but gave me one in PDF form.  I took the color printouts to Fedex Office, and had them laminate and spiral bind it.  It turned out beautifully, although it was pricey.  About $75 as I recall, printing on both sides

Andy

That's exactly what happened to me first time I washed the airplane. I didn't notice the book was ruined right away.  It's still useable but doesn't feel good.  did you ever figure out where the leak was?  Right quarter window perhaps?

George

• 3 months later...