Historic flooding in my area...... I’ll direct you to videos and pics

Stacy

I have been flying mostly 2 to 3 times a day documenting the flooding in our area    I’ve been shooting video from Lexington Missouri to Columbia Missouri on the Missouri River.  I’ve also got a lot of video on the grand river from Brunswick Missouri to Chillicothe Missouri   

If you go to Facebook you can do a search for me “ Stacy Singleton “.  I am making all of my flood video and pictures viewable  to the public   

I’ve allowed folks to tag me and give descriptions in areas that I’m not as familiar with    So at times you’ll have to scroll quite a ways to get to my actual videos there are many. 

Feel free to share with your friends   

Thanks for the offer.  I don’t know of anything you folks can do.  I’m just trying to make the public aware of what is happening and how badly managed the dams are on the Missouri River.  The dams were built for flood control but today are managed for recreation and fish. 

I was told in February of this year, by folks that watch the lake levels and the snow pack, that if we had normal rainfall this spring we would flood.  Many  were aware last fall that the lakes needed to be let down.  But the Corps refused to lower the lakes through the fall and over the winter   

I’ve been so busy today is the first time I’ve came back to the forum.  I’ve supervised sand bagging and wall builds, as well as provided info on what folks should expect to happen. We partially sand bagged our business, but the  water stop 15 feet from our building. 

We  Will be dealing with Highwater in many places probably up into July sometime. 

I have flown over 70 hours documenting the flood.