ADS_B report

Al Downs

I installed a Skyguard TWX and it seems to work fine. I got a report and everything came back  good as far as the  numbers go. The question is that on the report is says in red " Aircraft is on No Services List. Anyone know what that means

I am shaking my head a little at that article.  How does withholding traffic and weather services from an aircraft on the NSAL list improve flight safety for anyone?  Especially since the aircraft might be on the list and not know it, thinking they are getting those services?  It seems more like a punitive response than an effort to protect airplanes and pilots.  

Indeed it is punitive, when they first rolled out the system they broadcast to everyone, then when they saw the slow ADS-B install rate they decided people needed more motivation so they cut off the Wx/Traffic to planes that were not transmitting (correctly). As my CFI used to say, "The FAA isn't happy until you're not happy."  🙃