autopilot calibration question--arm or capstan servo?

Hi all, the autopilot button (TRK-HSI) recently disappeared from the screen of my Dynon Skyview Touch in my 2015 CTLSi. This happened right after I changed my screen layout. Dynon sent a software update but it didn't help. At the suggestion of Dynon support, I went into the setup menu and found that the autopilot setup menu was grayed out. Dynon then told me that I would need to calibrate the AP servos. When I tried this, I was stumped by the following command: "Press YES if this servo is attached via a capstan, a linear actuator, or other method that is NOT an arm" (see attached photo below). I have a Dynon autopilot. Can anyone tell me what kind of servo I have? So far I've been unable to find an answer in the aircraft documentation.

Thanks!

John

calibration question.jpg

The Dynon autopilot servos  in the CTLSi should both be Arm style from the ones I have seen.  Its easy to see the roll one in the baggage area, if it has an arm with a pushrod to the aileron linkage its the Arm style, capstan would  look like an aluminum bar riding on a circular wheel at the servo.

Hope that helps.