johnnyjr

Bose A20 Control Holder

Is there a place that would make it easily mounted in the cabin or do they clip to a jacket or your clothes?  Would love to see the final location and operations.

Thanks

Used double sided adhesive and installed about the BRS handle, haven’t flow with it yet. Will get pics next time I’m at the airport. Just a simple item to keep things organized and an expensive item safe. 

quick update although I forgot to take a photo.  Flew with the holders yesterday, they worked great!  Some 3M VHB (clear kind) works great to hold them in place.  My CTSW does not have the map holder in it so these mounted just above the BRS handle, perfect spot to leave slack for the plugs to reach the jacks and easy (this is relative) to get to the volume and power button.  great to not have to worry about the remote falling behind the seat or putting any unneeded pressure on the plugs.  Great, simple and inexpensive way to clean up the cockpit a bit.

Pics to follow next time I'm out.

4 minutes ago, Animosity2k said:

To bad these plans aren't available online to print them ourselves. 

I don't know the accuracy of this file, but is available on grabcad, for the controller/headset,  it would be really easy to make a holder if someone could verify that it has correct dimensions.

BOSE.stp

image.png.38a175ebbca13bb9e7c07dd44ae6953c.png

I did post in a different thread that if you have the lightspeed there is a .stl available for personal use

image.png.45008c6364fa6d57aba4605b85cf9a11.png

image.png.cfa6ac6f257ce73fd5c7f56451196239.png

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3693220/files

I did also find that lightspeed file on thingiverse. Hoping someone posts a Bose one soon. I'm to cheap to pay $40 shipped for a holder.