Can't find Max Wind in POH?

Animosity2k

With the CTLSi they changed the name from Airplane Operating Instructions to the standard POH. They do not have a link to the manual for the CTLSi, and I have not looked at one to see if the speed is still included. Yes a paper copy of all the manuals should have been delivered with the airplane when it was new. Tom

BTW, it is okay to have a personal minimum of say 20 knots, and it doesn't need to be in the manual. Sometimes the examiners are looking to know that you know the legal limitations, aircraft limitations, and personal limitation that show good judgement. 

50 minutes ago, Tom Baker said:

With the CTLSi they changed the name from Airplane Operating Instructions to the standard POH. They do not have a link to the manual for the CTLSi, and I have not looked at one to see if the speed is still included. Yes a paper copy of all the manuals should have been delivered with the airplane when it was new. Tom

BTW, it is okay to have a personal minimum of say 20 knots, and it doesn't need to be in the manual. Sometimes the examiners are looking to know that you know the legal limitations, aircraft limitations, and personal limitation that show good judgement. 

Thanks Tom! The POH only shows X-Wind demonstrated and no max wind or gusts. I downloaded a copy of the airplane owners manual and made a seperate  binder with it. 

Dumb question:  Is the original AOI/POH the only book that is considered correct to have in the aircraft?  

The only reason I ask is because I haven't seen any mechanism to update or add revisions to the AOI/POH.

It would make sense to have the most current document as long as the model is the same.  

That way if the original is lost/destroyed, one could download the most current and then add in the equipment list and W&B.