Best rate of climb discrepancy in AOI

okent

I have a 2008 CTLS and the original AOI and have also downloaded the AOI from FD to cross check.

Page 31 says at 15 degrees of flaps the best rate of climb is 62 kts @ 740 ft/min

Page 38 says at the same flap setting best rate of climb is 67 kts @ 740 ft/min.

Which value is correct or am I missing something?  67 kts just seems right compared to 0 degrees of flaps.

I'm setting up my checklists in the Dynon D100/D120 and will plug in the Vy /fpm  based on density altitude so I want to do it right.

Thanks

Thanks, I'm 99% sure that the 62 knot number is a typo.  When I look at the picture of the large traffic pattern it references Vy @ 15 degrees of flaps as 67 knots, and the performance data list that says 62 knots lists the climb rate that is in the climb performance chart of 740 fpm @  67 knots. 

Coppercity, I downloaded the most recent AOI from FDUSA.  Can't find anything on the German site.

I've gone through it twice today and can't find that chart for V speeds at different weights.  Hate to ask but can you send a link?

Tom