Cracking in firewall, big deal or no?

So I dropped the plane off to have my REIFF installed , Dynon pulled and shipped back to Dynon and some other things. I decided to stop by the hangar today and take a look at everything and noticed on the back of my Firewall the below photo'ed cracks Is this a big concern? I'm still very very new to Aviation and am not sure if this is much to worry about. Theres a tiny one very similar on the other side too. 

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Anticept said:

These crack all the time. I think people put the stuff on too thick.

It's extremely expensive stuff though, just order a smaller amount from flight design.

Sounds good I just messaged FDUsa about it. I also have tiny little spider web cracking on my cowling paint etc from where it may have flexed when removing the cowling. Is there a good way to stop preventing these from spreading to? My OCD has gotten the worst of me today.

46 minutes ago, coppercity said:

You can get the firewall paint from FDUSA, its a two part system.  The surface paint for the aircraft can be obtained from a good automotive paint store, the color match I have used is RAL9016 Traffic White.

Can I spot touch up spots on the airframe or will it look crummy ? I mainly want to cover up the fine spider web cracks