Dynon Autopilot Servo Install

Going off of a recent thread about Tru Trak (Bendix King), does anyone have any guidance on the installation of the Autopilot Servos in a 2010 era CTLS?  I have the dynon manuals for tuning wiring and tuning, but I can't find anything (having spent a couple hours on Google and the FD website and install manuals) that discusses the install of (any) autopilot servos.  I am trying to make the install as close to OEM as possible.  I have a local mechanic who will be doing the physical install of the servos (anything dealing with flight controls scares the you know what out of me).  I am making an adapter harness to use the already installed wiring.  I am mainly looking for something that shows the connection of the servos to the flight controls (and torque values on bolts, etc).  I think we will be able to figure out how to mount the servos and what not, I just want a little more "assurance" in the attachment to flight controls.

By the way, Arian from FDUSA said this model used the Dynon SV42 for pitch, and the SV42T for roll.

Thank for any input.

My understanding is that TruTrk and Dynon servos are mechanically interchangeable. You should be able to unbolt the TT and bolt in the Dynon. Just use the standard torque values for the hardware you are using. I know that electrically they used to be different, and if you have to make an adapter it would seem that is still the case, but Dynon could answer that.

1 hour ago, BravoFoxtrot said:

My understanding is that TruTrk and Dynon servos are mechanically interchangeable. You should be able to unbolt the TT and bolt in the Dynon. Just use the standard torque values for the hardware you are using. I know that electrically they used to be different, and if you have to make an adapter it would seem that is still the case, but Dynon could answer that.

Thank you for that.  I thought I had seen somewhere that the servos were mechanically similar, but I could not find where I had seen that.  They are still different electrically, but use the same number of pins and connector type, so I am just going to use a use the tru track connector andconnect another 25 pin connector to break out to 2 Skyview Network connectors.  Electrical is my area of expertise, mechanical not so much.  Appreciate the info!