Wanted to Buy: CTLS

Ben2k9

Well, devastation hit our airport in Nashville yesterday with the tornado that brought catastrophic destruction.  My flying club had two aircraft there: N669CT and N276DP (The Cirrus in one of these pictures).  The CTLS hasn't even been identified yet...it is probably still gliding somewhere in the jetsream over the Atlantic :)

BUT - we are rebuilding right away and want to buy another CTLS immediately.  I'm looking for a well-maintained aircraft 2008 or newer.  Our CT was a 2008 but had the lighter- touch aileron system, so we would not be looking for an earlier 2008 model with the more sluggish controls.  If you know someone who is thinking of selling such an aircraft please get in touch! 

Thanks,

Ben

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

I don't know of one for sale right now, but I have flown into John Tune a number of times.  Love that airport.  Everyone is always so inviting and welcoming.  Just want to say sorry for the loss and the devastation.  I can't imagine an airport losing most of the aircraft that are on the ground there.  Best of luck rebuilding and finding your replacement aircraft, and I will definitely be back there one day.  Hope all of your family and any other property you have there are okay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...