Instrument Condensation

FlyingMonkey

Hey all...

I have noticed over the past few months, that when it's humid out, my UMA engine instruments seem to get condensation on the inside of the glass cover.  It doesn't seem to affect anything, and the condensation disappears after a time.  It usually happens during flight when it's humid out.

Any ideas if this is anything to be concerned about, or just how things go sometimes?  Posted below is a pic of the problem, you can see the condensation right over the center of the dial in the lower right instrument.

UsCCNPm.jpg

1 hour ago, Tom Baker said:

I have seen that before , but don't have an answer. Maybe give UMA a call and ask them.

Thanks Tom.  It might come down to that.  I might remove them and see how the clear plastic is assembled.  I might be able to just open it and wipe out the moisture in a dry environment as a quick mitigation if it's easy.  Since it happens to all four gauges, it doesn't seem like a failure, more an assembly/design factor.