Cam locks for cowl

I just bought some for my CTSW (not sure if the CTLS is the same). So, mine are Camloc 2600-4 Studs. I also bought one Receptacle, 212-12. I got the Studs from Aircraft Spruce (sometimes eBay has a good deal on multiples). I think I paid $2.20 ea for (10) and about $9 shipping . And the Receptacle I did get from eBay, it was $2.07 with $3.75 shipping. Oh, and there is a little spring retainer ring that I found at Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies. They showed a part number of 6071 with a description of Camloc 2600/2700 Standard Stud Retainer Ring. They were $0.79 ea. (got 10 to got with the Studs) and shipping was $8.99.

s-l400.jpg

s-l4002.jpg

Camloc stud retaining ring.jpg

Those retainer rings are $0.89/ea. at Pegasus Auto Racing supplies: https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/keywordsearch.asp?KeywordStart=Camloc+stud+retainer+ring&KeywordButton=Go

Oh, wow, only $0.29 at Spruce, way cool. Those are a different configuration, mine are like my link shows and haven't had any come off. Nice that Camloc stuff is easy to find and not too pricey. Oops, now I see Spruce has the internal tooth version too. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure what happened to the company's website, but this is the part numbers:

Camloc fasteners:

Manufacturer: milspec products

Camlock MS26S8-9

Retainer MS2600-LW

Do not use stainless steel camlocks! The softer metal needs to be the camlocks so they wear and not the receptacles!

MilSpec Products
31537 Long Acres Dr.
Sorrento, FL 32776
352-735-0065
352-735-0504 (fax)
milspecprod@earthlink.net