Good Source for Tenax Oil Door Fastener

My oil access door has started to not stay closed, and upon further inspection, the ball portion of the oil access door fastener has chipped.  I have searched around on the web, and it seems the only place to find the Tenax 2 hole base stud is from Europe.  Does anyone have a domestic source (US) for these fasteners?

With that being said, if there isn't a US source, does anyone else need any?  If I am going to have to order from Europe, then I am going to order several sets.

Thanks!

Tenax used to be made in both Germany and the UK, but they were not interchangeable. Our aircraft uses the German version. I see they are now marked with LOXX, so you can also do a search using that term.

BTW, never lift the knob when fastening them. There are 3 fingers which will grab the ball on the stud. If you lift the knob, one of the fingers may fall down and get bent by the ball. Just place your fingers on each side of the fastener on  the door and press it closed.