CTLS Tug lugs sheared off.

Blueyonder

• 3 months later...

I have had two flat tires in eight (roughly) years. One was about 1500 ft. Down a 9,000 ft. Runway where my hangar was about 9,000 ft. away. The other was on an approach to single runway and about 3,500 feet from the FBO. For some reason I could not talk either FBO to hand tow my plane!😎 Neither had a tube or tire to fit, and, in the first instance they did not want to leave me on the main runway. 
So I have violated the rule twice with no ill effects. I did emphasize that they needed to go slow, take wide turns and be very careful over bumps. Sometimes you can’t follow the rules.

Try one of these. Been using mine for about 2 years. Mostly straight in/out of the hangar. Care is still required to not turn the device sharply enough to bang the stops.

So far I have not damaged anything. I am the only one using it. If the plane was a club plane or if I had partners I would probably not have this available.

A little pricey at $2600 for the 2600# capacity model. OK, very pricey. Prices have gone up since I got mine.A7817036-182F-4A3B-B6F5-AAF48F7AFF81.heic