Oregon Aero Seats

I learned from Oregon Aero that at least one CTLS had seats recovered by that firm.  Oregon Aero sent me pictures.  Does anyone know who had that CTLS?  I'd very much like to talk with that owner to get his/her impression and whether they are satisfied.  It's an expensive proposition, but my CTSW seats are very uncomfortable after more than 3 hours.  I have already padded the seats with CONFOR-Blue 1" foam such as can be purchased from Cumulus Soaring.

"We have done one or two CTSW seat cushion systems in the past, but I believe we had the (carbon fiber) seat at our facility."

"...here is estimate on the cushions. 
 Un-upholstered cushion cores will run approx $325.00-$350.00 per seat. 
 Upholstery pricing is standard:
 Fabric adds $475.00 per seat
 UltraLeather adds $625.00 per seat 
 Genuineleather adds $800.00 per seat"

I already searched on this site and failed to identify this aircraft or owner, but maybe one of you knows the person or knows if there is a post on this site.

14 minutes ago, Jim Meade said:

I learned from Oregon Aero that at least one CTLS had seats recovered by that firm.  Oregon Aero sent me pictures.  Does anyone know who had that CTLS?  I'd very much like to talk with that owner to get his/her impression and whether they are satisfied.  It's an expensive proposition, but my CTSW seats are very uncomfortable after more than 3 hours.  I have already padded the seats with CONFOR-Blue 1" foam such as can be purchased from Cumulus Soaring.

"We have done one or two CTSW seat cushion systems in the past, but I believe we had the (carbon fiber) seat at our facility."

"...here is estimate on the cushions. 
 Un-upholstered cushion cores will run approx $325.00-$350.00 per seat. 
 Upholstery pricing is standard:
 Fabric adds $475.00 per seat
 UltraLeather adds $625.00 per seat 
 Genuineleather adds $800.00 per seat"

I already searched on this site and failed to identify this aircraft or owner, but maybe one of you knows the person or knows if there is a post on this site.

I'd be curious also.  I have an inflatable lumbar cushion that I put under the seat cover, but a better solution involving some memory foam would certainly we welcomed.  BTW, if you go this route I'd ask them if they can include a "pocket" for an inflatable cushion.  You can get them at Aircraft Spruce for ~$85 for a pair, and they really do help folks like me with lower back issues.  It increases my spine endurance in a CT seat from around two hours to whatever my bladder can take.

On 7/1/2020 at 9:49 AM, Jim Meade said:

This does seem to be the plane FD USA has on Barnstormers.  The seat photos Oregon Aero sent me appear to be identical to those you referenced in the post I missed.  The seat padding looks to be pretty thick.  I'll follow up on this.

It's not the FDUSA plane for sale. I looked at this plane back in April when I purchased mine as it was also for sale. I searched my e-mails but cannot find the owners information anymore. The seats looked awesome!