Dynon Skyview WiFi adapter location

Chris S.

Hi,

My CTLS with classic Skyview has recently starting reporting that one of the wifi adapters isn't installed (the passenger side one if that makes any difference). It had been working previously so I'm pretty sure there is something in there that is either broken or unseated. Can anyone point me at how to get access to where it is plugged in so I can jiggle it and/or replace it if needed? It's not attached to the USB ports that are routed out the passenger side behind the panel (I use those for doing software updates). 

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Just in case anyone in the future stumbles on this: 

I removed the right side panel (it was super easy, just a few hex screws) and the adapter was plugged into the back of the Skyview with a USB extension cable. I removed the cable and the adapter showed up fine. For the time being I now have the adapter plugged into the long cables that come out near the passenger footwell until I decide if I want to get another extension and/or have a few flights with the wifi working properly to make sure it wasn't a transient issue with the adapter. 

Thanks for the help everyone.