Flying w/ a 310lb passenger

Animosity2k

So I've got a friend that wants to go for a flight, he's a huge guy @ 310lbs. Has anyone done this before? Obviously I need to adjust fuel, but I was planning to fill my side with less fuel then his, would that make sense? Any other tips other than maybe then add some additional speed to the usual numbers? Thanks!

I've flown one big fella at the 300 lb range.  So long as you respect the gross weight limit of airplane it does not behave different if your weight is in the seats or in the tanks, and it's hard to move the CG in these birds unless you get stupid in the baggage area.  Don't need to go crazy on additional speed, but don't get slow either if gusty or such.

Anim.. I have my tank selector set to “both”.  After a while the gas level self balances... meaning, if I put 5 more gals in one tank, half the 5 gals migrates to the other tank.  I suppose if you empty the right tank and select left only then you’re good.  
PS, I have the CTLSi with a header tank, what I described may not apply to all CT’s.