Checklist pdf

Bill3558

On 10/30/2020 at 6:17 PM, FastEddieB said:

All because I this one time thought I could get away without using a checklist. The “Before Starting” checklist includes “Parking Brake - SET”.  

You are not alone Eddie, run the memory items and back it up with a quick checklist review.  As stated the CT is simple and the check list os VERY short, why not use it.  Granted climb and cruise are non issues in these simple planes, but backing up is never a bad thing. 

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone!

New here, got my 2006 CTSW back in May 2023. Bought it for time building after finishing up my training at ATP Flight School. I made a checklist for the CTSW in the style we used at ATP.

I'll attach both the PDF and the Word so you can make edits based on your preferences.

Please do let me know if you suggest any edits that might be beneficial to all.

CTSW Checklists.pdf CTSW Checklists.docx

Edited by Soney09
updated checklists

Looks good, 

One thing I would add is that i always check the flight controls in the flap setting that i and going to take off at. It looks like you have to check in full down and full up. 

My theory is that there is potential for something to jam at any one of the flap settings due to the alerion mixer. 

I have never heard of this happening, but none-the-less.