Wear a Helmet?

GrassStripFlyBoy

1 hour ago, Animosity2k said:

Why do you say that?

I think what he mans is that  when Democrats are in power, they tend to gravitate towards making it ever harder for people to own/carry/enjoy guns - whether they will succeed , that's another story.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:01 AM, Warmi said:

I think what he mans is that  when Democrats are in power, they tend to gravitate towards making it ever harder for people to own/carry/enjoy guns - whether they will succeed , that's another story.

Fingers crossed that never happens. I have more money tied up in Tax Stamps and NFA items then I do most investments. 

I went to buy a shotgun (birds) in CT (where I live)... guy gave me a great deal.  He asked for my pistol permit.  I don't have one I said.  Takes 6 months to a year to get one here in CT he said.  He took the shotgun off the counter.  Looks like I am stuck with my Ruger Red Label boat paddle for another year or so... If you want to see the future of Gun ownership, study CT, it cannot get any worse.  Had to go and pay for a "permit" to buy shells. 

So as to not get censured by Management ; )...  for straying from flying...  I trained 2 dogs this past season, dogs are way better than the trainer.  If anyone from this board wants to come up and bird hunt with me this Fall, just drop me a line.  Happy to take you.

• Admin2 locked this topic