New GoPro

GrassStripFlyBoy

Scored a nearly new GoPro Fusion 360 camera package off eBay, I've been wanting to upgrade and this $150 price point (camera, 3 batteries, charger, two large memory cards, and mount) was a nice win on auction.  Threw it in the plane today just setting in seat on a tripod, able to pan and frame any direction to make the final clip sure is slick, no more fussing with how a camera is aimed, capturing everything.  You'd think you're riding along in the plane in this shot.  Fun stuff.

5 hours ago, cdarza said:

The stabilization in these newer cameras are amazing.

What you don't see here is the set up, an old school camera tripod sitting on the seat cushion.  It was really windy, gusting 20 direct cross wind, my landing had the camera flop forward, then over in my lap. I caught it and propped back in place thinking that footage is junk, watching it you'd not even really know it moved with the 360 holding track line and FOV.  The negative in camera is file sizes / processing time, but worth it.  Planning lots of adventures and looking forward to working more video into the travels.