Page Fly-In 2021 - Bryce: Oct 11-13, Page: Oct 13-17

DJ Todd B

Hello Everyone!  Hope everyone is safe and healthy!  Since the Vaccines are OUT and they expect to have everyone vaccinated by the end of Summer that wants one, we are going ahead and planning the Page 2021 Fly-In.  The dates will be as follows: Bryce - October 11-13, 2021 and Page - October 13 - 17, 2021.  We are just getting ready to contact the Vendors we usually use so it would be helpful if everyone interested would chime in and let us know what the interest is out there so we can plan accordingly. Thank you in advance.

Also ,for those interested in attending even PART of the trip, please email me the following information so we can keep you in the loop for any updates or changes.  My email address is: DJToddB@yahoo.com

• Full name
  • Where you are Flying In From
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Dates you Plan on attending
  • Aircraft Type you are bringing
  • Are you bringing any Guests?

More information will follow.

• Admin2 featured and pinned this topic

Awesome Towner!

please email me the following information so we can keep you in the loop for any updates or changes.  My email address is: DJToddB@yahoo.com

• Full name
  • Where you are Flying In From
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Dates you Plan on attending
  • Aircraft Type you are bringing

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.  Just keeping everyone up to speed with what’s happening with the 2021 Page Fly-in.  Everything is going well and we have had a lot of interest in participation this year since last year was cancelled.  We have blocked off 25 rooms at the Clarion Hotel so it will be first come, first served.  Our rate is only $65 but you must tell them that you are with the CT or Page Fly-In Group for that rate. I tried to block off dates with Ruby’s at Bryce Canyon but they gave me a rate of about $200 per night so he said it would be cheaper to just go online and book it individually at a cheaper rate.  FYI - I went to Travelocity and booked ours for about $130 per night with a NO Cancellation fee.

I know it’s still several months away but it will be here before you know it. To keep this trip manageable we are trying to limit the attendance to about 35 – 40 people this year.
Ruby's at Bryce Canyon: (435) 834-8022
Clarion Hotel (928) 645-9000)
Please let me know when you have reserved your dates so we can keep track of how many are coming.
Thanks. 

Note: Photos were taken by Darryl Swenson which is one of our regular attendees. 

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE on Fly-In.  We now have 11 people confirmed for Bryce and 18 people for Page. If you have already signed up, you should receive an email today indicating that you are on the list as confirmed. If you do not receive this email and you have already made your reservations, email me at DJToddB@yahoo.com so I can update my records.

We still have room for a few more attendees so email me if you are interested in going.

Thanks.

• Admin2 unfeatured and unpinned this topic