Page Fly-In 2021 - Bryce: Oct 11-13, Page: Oct 13-17

DJ Todd B

• 2 months later...

I am considering joining. Preparing for a purchase soon and it would be a great way to learn from the community and learn more about the airframe from other experienced CT pilots. 

cant confirm until the titles in my name but pencil me in please! 

Wes

• 1 month later...

Just a few more spots are open for the Page 2021 Fly-in.  We have 16 for Bryce and 25 for Page so far. 

If anyone else is interested in going and would like some more info on this awesome trip, email me:  djtoddb@yahoo.com

Also, I have a low time pilot out of the Los Angeles area that does not have a plane but would like to go and share expenses with someone already attending.  I assume he will get himself to Page or Bryce, he just wants to ride SHOTGUN or JAFO on the daily trips.  Please let me know who is coming single and would like some company in their plane.

Thanks!

On 7/25/2021 at 9:06 PM, DJ Todd B said:

Just a few more spots are open for the Page 2021 Fly-in.  We have 16 for Bryce and 25 for Page so far. 

If anyone else is interested in going and would like some more info on this awesome trip, email me:  djtoddb@yahoo.com

Also, I have a low time pilot out of the Los Angeles area that does not have a plane but would like to go and share expenses with someone already attending.  I assume he will get himself to Page or Bryce, he just wants to ride SHOTGUN or JAFO on the daily trips.  Please let me know who is coming single and would like some company in their plane.

Thanks!

Todd,

As of now I'm planning to be solo flying. Message me his contact info and I'll chat with him to see if it'll work out.

Wes

• 1 month later...

Counting down to the trip!  Unfortunately N89WD (CTSW) is in contract to be heading to her new owner in a week or so, thankfully the next bird (Vans RV-6A) is going to pre-buy and if all goes well I'll be flying her back from Florida next week and getting her ready for the fly in next month.

Todd do we have a draft itinerary?  

Hi Folks - sadly I will need to cancel my attendance due to a loooong delay in receiving a replacement linear actuator for the flaps on my Sportcruiser.  I just cancelled my reservation with the Clarion in Page.  Not sure if anyone was looking for a room, but a room should now be available.

I'll try (again) to attend next year...

Bob

• 1 month later...
  • Admin2 unfeatured and unpinned this topic