Strap behind seat

On my CTSW, and I assume on the CTLS, there is a strap that holds up the back of the seat. Strap length can be adjusted by pressing a small metal device which has a lever to depress, then pulling the strap to desired length.

That small metal device broke as I parked in front of my hangar last Thursday. Heard a pop and then something falling. Seat adjustment stayed put.

Called Arian at FD USA to order a new one but they have none in stock. Suggested the best solution would be to find one on line. He called it a  "no hook" turnbuckle but that isn't my vision of what a turnbuckle is. Maybe it's called a latch?

He also said the FD sticker with a number on it is not a part number. I checked the parts manual but part number is for the combination strap and latch.

Does anyone know what this latch is called and where I can find one. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?

I'd search for cam lock strap 1" on eBay and such, this is not what I'm suggesting you should buy, but was located on first page of the search.  I'd first run to a sporting goods store that sells kayaks and the roof racks that transport kayaks, these 1" webbing straps with a cam lock are often used to lash down gear on roof racks.  You should be able to find these local somewhere, worst case Amazon or eBay will hook you up:

image.png.df9ffbdb7fc6cc7e4fc0dbd643111ca9.png