PROBLEM OF DELIVERY SPAREPARTS

Ramphossweden

Spare parts have always been slow with flight design. If you are in the US or Canada, and you REALLY need a part, you can have it airmailed from germany (extremely expensive). Otherwise, it is coming over on a shipping crate, and that DOES take months.

Alternatively: call airtime aviation in tulsa. They do a lot of salvage and often has parts.

My New Mass Balance Arm had a lead time of three weeks....... three months  ish later it arrived.... The agent I bought it from (UK based) was waiting for small engine frames for similar length of time CT's blocking up his work shop for months... I don't think your problem is a new one, Parts come from the Ukraine.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends

Michael from AeroJones Aviation (AJA) here.

I hope you don't mind me responding but the post is referencing a after service after all. I think many of you know AJA already. In 2015-2017, due to FD bankrupted and reconstructed, we purchased the Asia pacific market of the CTLS. Since then, we manufactured the CTLS/CTLSi in China here and sell it to most the Asia pacific countries. Back to the topic, if you in our territory, we can supply you anything in the CTLS model with fast and ecom shipment. If you are in FD's territory (Euro, North America ...etc), still feel free to talk to us, see what we can help.

Cheers

Michael |CPL|CTLS\CTLSi|instructor

AeroJones Aviation Technology Co.,Ltd

Sales Division, Taiwan

TEL:+886-4-24618885 Fax:+886-4-24618825

• 8 months later...

Please correct me if I am wrong but the majority of FD in US are CTSW's. Also Aerojones comes out of Taiwan where geopolitics may become a serious issue in the near future (actually already pretty tense).

I am ELSA and fortunately have the ability to produce my own parts if needed, but I am concerned for those who can not. FD is a great aircraft.