ADAHRS

Tip

Ok. For the past 10 years most LSs have dual Skyviews, dual ADAHRS and dual pitot tubes. I’m getting “Cross check error, altitude & airspeed” on climb out. Has anyone experienced this and the fix?

Ive had this happen twice in the past few month.  Both times after takeoff.  Cycled each display and error cleared.  Maybe it's something with the updates?

I'm flying a 2013 CTLSi with old school skyview. No touch or hdx.

• 2 months later...

2019 CTLSi, with three Dynon HDX Touch.  After the last update (16.02 to 16.04) August 4, I have received ADAHRS CROSS CHECK ERROR on each and every take-off around 300'.  Compare always yields the left side of the screen approx 20-30 kts and the right side 68-70.  Heading and altitude agree.  I disable left side and continue to with uneventful flight.  Dynon gave me files to load, which resulted in PFD and EMS disabled with large red X's.  More reconfiguring and more software updates now has me back to the original August 4 event of everything normal up to about 300', resulting in CROSS CHECK ERROR.  Dynon is saying I need to remove and send in my ADAHRS  unit for repair--approximately two week turnaround.

Questions for this knowledgeable group of aviators:  Is this hard to remove and reinstall?  What is involved in these tasks?  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Ron Martin

(850)718-5021