Big Exhaust Gas Temp difference

Hello Guys new to the forum and to the Ct2k and over in the UK but need a bit of advice on Exhaust Gas Temps.

I am seeing a big exhaust gas temperature difference between Bank 1 and Bank 2 at the cruise in my newly purchased  ct2k is this normal?

At the cruise  at  about 4800rpm  gives me 105kts and all the temps stay in the green but the E G T on Bank 1 reads about 740 degrees which puts it in the yellow band and Bank 2 stays in the high 600's in the green is this normal any idea what it should be thanks for your help  here is a photo hard to see I know.

Cheers

Mark

20191201_132140.jpg

I'm not familiar with a couple of terms.  What do you mean by bank 1 and bank 2?  Is that right and left sides of the engine (facing forward)?

Which exhaust tubes are your EGT probes on?

My understanding is some Rotax 912 have EGT on the exhaust pipe from cylinder #2 (left front) and #3 (right rear).  Some have both EGT on the front exhaust tubes, #1 and #2.

In my CTSW, I have 4 EGT probes, one for each cylinder.  At 4800 RPM, my two front EGT read much lower than my two rear EGT.  At 5200, they are much closer.

What happens when you cruise at 5200 or 5300?  Are the EGTs still far apart?

Hello Jim thanks for the reply

I am assuming bank 1 is the left side and bank 2 the right side when looking forward I am not sure where the EGT probes are and I have never realy cruised as high as 5200-5300 as I assumed the temps and fuel burn would be sky high. 

I flew again today cruised  at 4850-4950 rpm and the temps were pretty equal at about 740 degrees each with a cruise speed of 110kts and burned about 18ltrs of fuel per hour is that about what you guys get

Cheers

Mark

20210615_104354.jpg