Breaker popped

Towner

1400 hours and 3 planes and I never had a breaker pop until Sunday. Was on the ramp in Vegas getting my clearance from ground and the radio breaker popped. Reset and it was fine all the way home.

It was about 80 degrees in Vegas, but on the ramp where the airplane had been sitting all morning, it seemed much, much hotter. Could the heat have caused this? Is it something I should worry about, or just keep an eye on?

While I'm here, on climb out, oil temp got into the bottom of the yellow arch (don't remember the exact temp). Even in a cruise climb in the low 90 knot range, it remained right at the bottom of the yellow temp. It was a pretty long climb to 8.5k as we were near gross weight. Once level, it was well into the normal temp range. Is this normal? If it is in the lower yellow during the climb, should I be concerned about damage or is it OK for occasional, similar scenarios?

Thanks,

Jeff

Happens on warmer days and extended climbs.  I've see it on very hot days and if possible I stop the climb for a little bit, and pull power back to let her cool (assuming the temp keeps rising on me). if it just touches the yellow I don't believe it's a concern, but I'll let the repairman on here chime in.

Never flown into Vegas, but had this happen up near Reno and I circled for a bit climbing gradually and I was out of it.